WorldOpp Fellow Curriculum
- Because of the work schedule, the Education schedule starts with 35 hours a week and gradually goes down to 5 hours a week within 8 months.
- No single curriculum exists. Three parties, namely --
- -- are supposed to team up in order to craft learning plans for every Educaship fellow individually. However, these plans shall comply to unified specialty guidelines.
- Aspiring accountants may concentrate on international or American accounting. Commercial law is a significant part of the curriculum for any accountant.
For business analysts
- Traditionally, information technology projects is the main focus for aspiring business analysts within WorldOpp Pipeline. Usually, they work closely with customers to understand their needs and systems engineers to suggest the solutions.
For executive administrators
- Aspiring executive administrators, or undecided yet, may concentrate on business administration, portfolio administration, executive support, or any combination of those. Graduates may serve as entrepreneurs, c-level executives, or executive assistants. Commercial law is a significant part of the curriculum for any executive administrator.
For information technology officers
For project managers
- Aspiring project managers may concentrate on Agile methodology, concepts of PMBOK Guide, or both. Information technology is a significant part of the curriculum for any project manager.
For systems engineers
- Aspiring systems engineers may concentrate on manufacturing, production, and/or quality management. Information technology is a significant part of the curriculum for any systems engineer.