- 1 Stages
- 2 Admissions
- 3 Graduation
- 4 2019 Services presentation
- 5 See also
- Main wikipage: WorldOpp Orientation
- WorldOpp Orientation is the set of lessons that introduces its participants to the Pipeline. Its length is about one hour.
- Main wikipage: EmployableU Concepts
- EmployableU Concepts is the course that introduces its participants to career administration, job search, and workforce development concepts. Its length varies greatly; usually, it takes from one day and up to one week.
- Main wikipage: CNMCyber Bootcamps
- CNMCyber Bootcamps is a group of hands-on activities for those graduates from EmployableU Concepts who have decided to become Educaship fellows. Its length varies greatly; usually, it takes from one week and up to one month.
- Main wikipage: Educaship Fellowship
- Educaship Fellowship is pre-employment training. Those graduates from CNMCyber Bootcamps who are enrolled into a WorldOpp incubator full time can receive WorldOpp stipends. The bootcamp's length varies greatly; usually, it takes from five weeks and up to three months.
- Main wikipage: Careerprise Employment
- Careerprise Employment is a combination of study, work, and career administration. Graduates from Educaship Fellowship usually start working as apprentices 5 hours a week and, in about 9 months, move to full-time work schedules. The length of this type of employment varies greatly; usually, it takes from nine months and up to six years if, for instance, a fellow chooses also to earn a graduate degree.
- Admissions are open. If you are able to read this text, you have met all the requirements needed in order to start.
- Main wikipage: Careerprise Literacy
- Careerprise Literacy is an endeavor to attract new WorldOpp candidates. Everyone who is interested in our employment opportunities is invited to get enrolled into WorldOpp Orientation, which is absolutely free and available to the general public 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Time estimates depend on many factors. The following table can represent an ideal schedule.
Week # Status Activities Student hours Work hours 1 Aspirant (no status) WorldOpp Orientation, EmployableU Concepts, CNMCyber Bootcamps Not defined 0 2‑6 Candidate Educaship Fellowship 40 7 Fellow Careerprise Employment 35 5 8 34 6 9 33 7 10 32 8 11 31 9 12 30 10 13 29 11 14 28 12 15 27 13 16 26 14 17 25 15 18 24 16 19 23 17 20 22 18 21 21 19 22 20 20 23 19 21 24 18 22 25 17 23 26 16 24 27 15 25 28 14 26 29 13 27 30 12 28 31 11 29 32 10 30 33 9 31 34 8 32 35 7 33 36 6 34 37 and further 5 35
- Early graduations are welcome. Educaship fellows are not committed to completing all the activities in order to get graduated. Every participant is able to leave the Pipeline at any time.
2019 Services presentation
The video of the presentation is published on https://youtu.be/gIks43TxRwA (3:48). Here is its full text.
- WorldOpp Pipeline. The four-stage process that a not-job-ready individual goes through in order to land his or her job using the WorldOpp programme.
- EmployableU Concepts. The introduction to Friends Of CNM and its services that is designed for aspiring WorldOpp candidates.
- CNMCyber Bootcamps. The practical seminar that Friends Of CNM designs, develops, and delivers in order to place aspiring WorldOpp candidates into paths of their fellowships.
- Educaship Fellowship. The course in enterprise administration designed by Bracka School and also delivered through Bracka Leadership Academy.
- Careerprise Employment. The process in which graduates from Educaship Fellowship start out as apprentices working for WorldOpp Fellow Staff and gradually move to independent work for their own companies and/or other employers.
- Welcome to WorldOpp Services. In this brief presentation, we are going to take a look at the WorldOpp Pipeline and its parts. Let's roll the ball.
What WorldOpp services are
- WorldOpp Services are the various programs offered by the WorldOpp Progra. WorldOPP Pipeline is the first stage process that a not job-ready individual goes through in order to land his/her job using the WorldOpp program.
- The first stage of this process is EmployableU Concepts which is the introduction to Friends of CNM and its services that it designed actually for you because we are in this very Concepts. For the graduates from EmployableU Concepts, the next stage is CNMCyber Bootcamps seminar which is the practice seminar that Friends of CNM designs, develops and delivers in order to place aspiring candidates into their path to fellowship. Based on this seminar you will be placed in Educaship Fellowship which is the course and enterprise designed by Bracka school and it actually also delivered through Bracka leadership academy but you will be given through Friends of CNM.
- Careerprise Employment which is the process in which graduates from Educaship Fellowship start out as apprentices working for WorldOpp fellow staff and gradually move to independent work for their own companies and or other employers.
- Curriculum here is more individually designed, but this is just guidelines. The curriculum will be designed by you, your employer and your educational institution like all together. Here, this Careerprise Employment is presented like a process. Initially you are working as a Fellow staff member, so this is in house employment, errors, mistakes are allowed and will be corrected in the place, it`s more like you are inside then when you are ready to move outside of the team, it is called assistant employment so you will work with some Friends of CNM most likely but you can call at any time and you can get back and get support from the team if or when you have a question. After this stage, the next is independent so you can work and plan for new work projects. You can be supported if you choose so.
- This concludes the WorldOpp Services presentation. We have defined the WorldOpp Pipeline and taken a look at its parts including EmployableU Concepts, CNMCyber Bootcamps, Educaship Fellowship, and Careerprise Employment. A special stop was made by the WorldOpp Fellow Curriculum. If you haven't done yet so, you are now welcome to move to the Opportunities presentation.