Opplet (Russian: Оплёт; hereinafter, the Software) is the middleware that enables CNM Cloud. The Software runs on CNM Farms and particularly includes user management software and event management software, which are integrated through API with authorization and authentication systems.
- 1 Core interfaces
- 2 Special plug-ins
- 3 OpenStack (future extension)
- 4 Purposes
- 5 Services (CNMCyber) and apps
- 6 Foundation
- 7 Development
- 8 See also
- Main wikipage: Opplet.net
- Opplet.net is the Software's user interface (UI) that is supported by CNM Cloud.
- An OpenLDAP instance is used as the core application interface.
Several software plug-ins have been written specifically for the Software.
Moodle-to-Opplet (Moodle side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for CNM Moodle to transfer course completion data from CNM Moodle to the Software.
Moodle-to-Opplet (Opplet side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the Software to process data taken from CNM Moodle and add to or delete from a group in the Software and, consequently, its OpenLDAP instance.
Opplet-to-Wikiware (Opplet side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the OpenLDAP instance to connect it to those versions of MediaWiki starting with version 1.27 that are used in CNM MediaWiki.
Opplet-to-Wikiware (wikiware API side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the Software to transfer data to API of CNM MediaWiki to change user rights.
- A software plug-in is written specifically for CNM MediaWiki to provide it with API that will allow the Software changing user rights in CNM MediaWiki such as add to a group, remove from the group, etc.
OpenStack (future extension)
Keystone is an OpenStack's Identity API. It supports LDAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML and SQL. ... [Keystone] does not actually implement any user-management functions; rather, it provides plug-in interfaces so that organizations can leverage their current authentication services.
Support for workforce
- The Cloud is designed to support people who:
- Haven't identified their vocations and/or profession yet. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for organizing review seminars, practices and studies for them;
- Have identified their vocation and profession, but lack of employable credentials. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for training, on-the-job training or certification of skills;
- Have identified their vocation and profession, as well as possessed all employable credentials, and are looking for a specific job. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for job search skills building, market information, contacts, and marketing channels.
- In addition, the Cloud can be useful:
- Those graduates who decide to organize or promote their own enterprises,
- Those enterprises that source, selects, hires, onboards, and/or develops their workforce using the Cloud.
Services (CNMCyber) and apps
CNM Cloud (projected as of March of 2019) # Software Core Purpose Service Status 10 Jitsi Webconferencing software Webconferencing system Talks Projected
|Labware||Studio for Careerprise contractors to document their developments and store developed files |CNM Moodle||E-learning software to accommodate learning processes |Linkupware||Customer relationship management software to empower customer relationship management |Tubeware||Video-sharing software to provide its users with access to videos of Friends Of CNM |CNM MediaWiki||Knowledge management software to develop corporate knowledge collaboratively and access the results |Mailware||Email software to manage emails |CNM WordPress||Content management software to empower CNM Page |CNM Odoo||A combination of enterprise resource planning software, customer relationship management software, and help-desk software to enable enterprise operations, empower customer relationship management and business intelligence
- The target platform shall enable operations of CNM apps and be a combination of:
- CNM Farms, which is the cloud infrastructure or, in other words, ecosystem of computing servers and cloud OS to support both Opplet and CNM apps of the Cloud; and
- Opplet, which is enterprise-wide utility software that supports CNM apps, which are end-user applications of the Cloud, regardless of location of those applications for end-users in the Cloud.
CNM software Description Service Base(s) Foundation Farms Laboratory cloud to support development for Production Cloud Dev Cloud OpenStack Primary cloud to run business operations Production Cloud Additional cloud to backup Production Cloud Control Cloud (if decided) Computing server to support webconferencing Talk Server (possibly) BigBlueButton and/or Jitsi (if decided) Computing server to store source codes, backups, images, and files Storage Server Undecided Opplet User management software that manages authorization of users and their access to CNM apps Opplet.net Written specifically for the Cloud using the Yii framework Calendaring software that manages calendars of events and event management software that discovers and analyzes event information, as well as designs and implements reports and calendar updates Calendar
- Main wikipage: CNM Farms
- Main wikipage: CNMCyber Usable
The Cloud development occurs under the CNM Cloud Project. Although this development is independent, the cloud itself is conceived as an addition to other commercial enterprises and public initiatives for which this Cloud can be useful.
- Main wikipage: CNM Cloud requirements
- Adobe Captivate, Instructure Canvas
- Vaughn is not the most advanced in computer-based systems
- CNM Cloud is a long project -- it will take at least one year to launch
The site https://opplet.net/ contains a chain of certificates, at its end there is an invalid DST Root CA X3 certificate. We want to remove this certificate completely from the chain.