An Opplet role (hereinafter, the Role) is any system-user role that is specified as a system-user role in CNM Cabin. The Roles can also be defined as federated roles within Opplet, where federated means that the role specification is applicable throughout all the systems included in Opplet. Non-federated roles include the ones specified in separate systems.
- The Roles can be divided into three categories:
Category The Role Description Qualifier Status@FoCNM Non-certified NetAnyone Any user of the World Wide Web. This user shall be permitted to create an account. Not available No status NetConsumer A NetAnyone who has submitted his or her username and password to CNMCyber in order to create an account. This user shall be permitted to take EmployableU Concepts. CNM Page NetCustomer A NetAnyone who has had at least one financial transaction with the Friends Of CNM such as payment or donation. CNM Corp Certified CertUser A NetAnyone who has been graduated from EmployableU Concepts. CNM Cert Friend, Educaship partner, and/or contractor CertAssociate A NetAnyone who has been graduated from EmployableU Concepts. Candidate CertFellow A CertAssociate who has been graduated from CNMCyber Bootcamps who may or may not be an employee of Friends Of CNM. Educaship fellow Assigned FellowEditor A CertFellow who has been promoted to administer CNM Tube and/or CNM Page. Community Board FellowManager A FellowEditor who has been promoted to administer CNM Cert, CNM Lab, CNM Social, and/or CNM Cabin. FellowAdmin A FellowManager who has been promoted to administer CNM Corp, CNM Linkup, and/or CNM Mail. NetBureaucrat A CertFellow who can manually manage permissions up to FellowEditor. NetManager A CertFellow who can manually manage permissions up to FellowManager. NetAdmin A CertFellow who can manually manage permissions up to FellowAdmin.
- The table below links the Roles in different CNM apps. The table lists the roles
The non-certified role is the Role that is granted automatically without CNM Cert.
- Main wikipage: NetAnyone
- Any NetAnyone shall be able to:
- View and search for:
- Make purchases and/or donations at the store while using the public interface of CNM Corp. In order to do that, a NetAnyone shall be able to view and search for items for sale. After the purchase, a NetAnyone shall be granted the CertUser role.
- Engage with the Services while accessing the engagement pages of CNM Lab, CNM Mail, CNM Linkup, CNM Social, and CNM Cert.
- Main wikipage: NetConsumer
- Any NetConsumer shall have predefined rights of a NetAnyone and, in addition, be able to:
- Get graduated from:
- EmployableU Concepts using CNM Page. Upon the graduation, a NetAnyone shall be granted a CertUser role.
- EmployableU Concepts using CNM Cabin for enrollment and CNM Cert for graduation. To get enrolled, a NetAnyone shall be able to: (a) click on any Get-Started Clickable, (b) get to the Opplet.net Registration, (c) fill in one's credentials including (1) login name, (2) password, and, (3) optionally, email address, and (d) submit one's credentials through CNM Cabin. Upon the graduation, a NetAnyone shall be granted a CertAssociate role.
- Receive one or more subscriptions that one has subscribed to through corresponding Subscribe Forms.
- Manage one's subscription using one's personal interface of CNM Cabin.
- Get graduated from:
- Main wikipage: NetCustomer
- Any NetCustomer shall be granted the role of NetConsumer by default and, in addition, be able to access:
The certified role is the Role that is granted through CNM Cert.
- Main wikipage: CertUser
- Any CertUser shall be granted the role of NetCustomer by default and, in addition, be able to:
- Manage one's participation in CNMCyber communities using one's personal interface of CNM Cabin.
- Work on those projects that they are authorized to access using one's personal interface of CNM Lab.
- Comment on:
- Take those courses at CNM Cert that are available without prerequisites.
- Main wikipage: CertAssociate
- Any CertAssociate shall be granted the role of CertUser by default and, in addition, be able to:
- Main wikipage: CertFellow
- Any CertFellow shall be granted the role of CertAssociate by default and, in addition, be able to:
The assigned role is the Role that is assigned manually by someone with administrative permissions within Opplet.
- Main wikipage: FellowEditor
- Any FellowEditor shall be granted the role of CertFellow by default and, in addition, be able to administer CNM Tube and CNM Page.
- Main wikipage: FellowManager
- Any FellowManager shall be granted the role of FellowEditor by default and, in addition, be able to administer CNM Cert, CNM Lab, and CNM Cabin.
- Main wikipage: FellowAdmin